Thursday, March 22, 2012

peanut's family :3

one day when i was bored and eating peanuts, suddenly i had this lol idea, i took my glue and started to draw my family on peanuts (use marker),haha :{D
 from left those are: my father <3,mother <3,me,big bro cx,lil bro :3,and my aunt <3 (well actually she is my grandpa's sister,but we usually just call her aunt :D)
 3 silly siblings who fight a lot, but i do love them very muchh xx haha <3
 and i made this for my lil cousin since i don't know what i should give to her,lol :p hope she likes it :{D


4 comments:

  1. oh my god,it;s so cutee!

    CLAIRETERESSA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.... these are cuteeeeee!!!!
    You really step up your creativity...
    Come and visit my blog if you are interested.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw they are precious, really cute :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving any comments and suggestion guys! I'd really appreciate it :-) you guys definitely made my day xo
*ps: I'd love to check your blog/ follow you back, just leave me your link xx