Sunday, January 29, 2012

pirate is coming to town,lol

this is one of the simple face painting for beginner *like me,haha* but it do seems cool i guess lol cx 
since the special paint for face is quite expensive,you can use lipstick,baby powder and eyebrow pencil instead :D
first draw the pattern using the eyebrow pencil,then color it. the red color is from lipstick  , the white is from baby powder andyou can use the eyebrow pencil for the rest.
anw you can also use eyeshadow, but the color will be lighter. for the design, you can find tons of gorgeous unique design by googling :D well,thanks for reading my post,hope you guys enjoy it! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving any comments and suggestion guys! I'd really appreciate it :-) you guys definitely made my day xo
*ps: I'd love to check your blog/ follow you back, just leave me your link xx