Tuesday, April 23, 2013

behind the unfinished story

"Sometimes something worth doing is worth overdoing" -David Letterman




 





baa! haha :D these were taken couple months ago when my class was having a photoshoot for our yearbook and yes it was taken in airport :33 the first 2 photos are my group's photo, the commitee asked us to make a story line soo here is ours: we're all a huge manchester united fans soo we decided to try our luck to wait for our "idol" near the immigration and there you can make a guess the rest of the story haha

anw too bad that when it's our turn, Brian (the one wearing blue) lost his glasses T..T which made him less even almost not like a idol as we're planning before .___. lol andd several weeks after that it turns out that i ruined his shirt,making the AON words cracking (i forgot to remind my maid not to iron the words) :'( finally i bought him a new one -__-

soo afterall all i can say is a nice photo result will be deep appreciated after all the things that had happened hahaa :)

anywayy i've just known that there is no university in hk and tw that starts on January which means if i'm not accepted this time i'll have to wait till next year O____O keep my fingercrossed now (y)

well gotta go, my tummy starts screaming for food hahaa thanks for reading and have a nice day you all! xo







Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Peek a Boo with Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. awesome post, looks like you had so much fun!!!! Great pictures as well! Followed you with GFC and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! The last picture is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love these shots! You have a great blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures dear!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely!! Amazing blog and good luck for it!!!
    Following you on GFC now to support you!
    Follow me back if you like my blog please!
    We can follow each other, it would be a pleasure! ;)
    Here are my links:
    THESPARKLINGCINNAMON
    kiss, Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your next post hun!
    You can now see what was inside to bags on my last post;)! I just posted a look with the clothes! Can't wait to see what you think! I think you'll like it;)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog, great you,

    I follow you, follow me??

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/454-yellow-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've said it before, but I have to tell it again: The pictures are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your friends are so beautiful and fashionable; golly! Also, I just love your blog header so much, it is seriously stunning!

    Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog the other day and no, I have not got my hair cut again recently! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute year book photoshoot!
    what major will you take on college?

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving any comments and suggestion guys! I'd really appreciate it :-) you guys definitely made my day xo
*ps: I'd love to check your blog/ follow you back, just leave me your link xx