Thursday, October 25, 2012

sweet lil things

sometimes LIL things you did do mean a LOT to others :3
what happen to me recently is when i was about giving a presentation, i'm sucks when it related to computer and things, and i was surprised that 2 of my friends help me to operate those stuffs without i even asked :')
this may sounds stupid, but i do feel pleased when people smiling/ when people say thank you to me.
to be remembered my someone is also priceless :)
_____,,_____

nyawwww how's everybodyy doingg? :)) it's been almost 2months since i last updated this blog :(( sorry i've been pretty busy these days, and i also have no idea what i should post hehehe
anw this one is MONSTER nail art :p
i did this like a month ago,well hope you enjoy this post! xoxoxo

 took these photos couple weeks agoo, all of them are my classmates :DD

 with the birthday girl, kasya, she is pretty isn't she? :3



'' if you can't do great things, do SMALL things in a GREAT way ''
-Napoleon Hill-

3 comments:

  1. super cute nails
    you look pretty in every photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girls, you are all pretty! with beautiful smiles

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving any comments and suggestion guys! I'd really appreciate it :-) you guys definitely made my day xo
*ps: I'd love to check your blog/ follow you back, just leave me your link xx