Tuesday, January 24, 2012

upsy :3

hi guys <3
just wanna share one of my favorite photos :)
firstly do you see the silver rope in my head and hand? well guess what, i've actually made it from aluminium foil, but it;s not really seems like handmade good right? lol :p
then the background? most of my friends thought that i took this photo at studio,but actually i edited it with adobe,hehe  :)

-aluminium foil- (google search)
*the silver paper which we usually use in food packaging,you'll find it in your kitchen,ask your mom :D

so you don't have to buy expensive branded things,sometimes all you've to do is find something useful from the kitchen,lol xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving any comments and suggestion guys! I'd really appreciate it :-) you guys definitely made my day xo
*ps: I'd love to check your blog/ follow you back, just leave me your link xx